My faulT?

on Thursday, June 11, 2009

i'm Sorry...
I'm sorry...
I'm sorry


i don't hate those words...perhaps i also use it sometime..but i really hate when people turn to misuse it....yeap...they think that word atleast show them feel guilty with what they have done...it is not wrong...as long as 'atleast' exist isn't it....?

i can't accept it...it is totally unacceptable...because 'i'm sorry' won't pay back the lose..it can't even give 1 sen!!!!!.if just by saying sorry you think it will solve everything....it won't...do you ever consider my lose ???

i'm kind of simple guy....i not really want to use hard way for anything...but acting like this sometime really make me suffer like hell for other people fault...

but then..even so , i still can smile sometime....out side, inside me...nobody knows except me & God...

I also really hate people who only know their problem...never consider other people...I admit i'm not really good person..i tend to do mistake everynow and then..and the only thing good about me is....i'm able to consider other people situation....which the thing that nobody can get by reading the book!!!


::what should i do now?when i need to face this kind of people everyday ?::

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bersihkan hati drpda sangka dgn org...manusia berubah dan alasan peristiwa lalu tak boleh dijadikan alasan utk terus menyalahkan orang lain dalam semua perkara. Yang paling penting bukan setakat faham situasi orang lain, tetapi juga elakkan diri daripada membuat dajal dalam hidup org lain semata mata kita tidak menyukai mereka...nafsu itu jalannya mudah, contohnya mudah menyalahkan orang lain...tetapi akibatnya bahaya dan merugikan..contohnya balasan tuhan kelak. Tak akan senang orang yang menganiaya org lain tak kiralah apa jua alasan utk menganiaya orang itu

Unknown said...

thank professor Nasrol for visiting~~


no problem..i will always keep in mind that