fuNNy moment...hak3

on Wednesday, August 19, 2009



fromgenius senior
toMuHammad Radzi Ismail
dateWed, Feb 7, 2007 at 7:27 PM
subjectRe: no need to filter
mailed-bygmail.com


aah ... sudah2 .. i'm tired of this .. I leave you with your
understandings and you leave me in my understandings ... and we'll see
whose right in the future, when any of us read something that'll prove
who is wrong ... I'm getting busier, better I help somebody else who
worth teaching rather than trying to fix something that have gone to
the point of unfixable ... I've gave up on you once .. and when you
started to ask through email I think i'll try to fix again .. but
seems like its unfixable .. well .. jya ne ...

go ahead to say something in ur next post , no more reply for this topic ..

my great senior who did teach me a lot about linux and network (you can know by reading above conversation!)....thanks a lot and happy birthday....happy life.. last but not least..

fuck you senpai....hak3


0 comments: