i'm fuckUP

on Monday, August 10, 2009

This all NOT related to anybody..anyhow......okay!!!!!only related to moron & dumbass side of me!


Today i arrived at home after took 11.00 pm bus from Kedah,thought that can rest bit before go to work...but...i realized my stuffs everywhere..around the room...i need to manage my locker ,my room and house before go for work...my problems that gone for a while(holidays) seems comes again...but i just ignore everything....i want to start new week with stress free....in middle of going work...i realized my house cat seems give caring middle finger to me....for being such heartless....


I thought that nothing....even i just felt...something is wrong somewhere....but ignore it.....shhhh


so at my works place...my keyboard give friendly middle finger welcome to me tooo....i smiled....and take it as positive thing.....




As I swear before...i will take every single thing infront of me....as positive thing..no matter how it screw my life..so this words...perhaps...can give beautiful meaning to me..seriously...no hatred...no

unsatisfactoriness....all i need to do is find the positive thing out of it....



so readers...please do take this post as positive...please...please.....don't come and ask me why or come to kick my ass...this is my positive post!!!....cause as i'm now....already fuckupppp

0 comments: