HeLLo..HeLLo..are you there??

on Tuesday, September 22, 2009
So it has been a week since i changed to new company , SPANSION which previously FUJITSU.so wonder what are my task here...?basically from what i heard ..my tasks most probably covers typing stuffs and a bit walking around managing server and backuping type...it is relax...the only pressure that exist now is to waiting 5 pm...which is end of the day...hahaha...
and the best part of it....tomorrow start new one...

My supervisors are non-malay where what can i say they are really great in term of guiding me doing stuffs . SO AT LAST MY SUPERVISOR IS HUMAN BEING INSTEAD OF GOOGLE.COM .What i can say here...it is totally difference...we are doing leverage works...where doesn't put everything on one shoulder ..so no more needed for me to hear curse after failed to finish the task....My NEW supervisor arrived before 8 am every morning....which mean i can't complain that i need to do the same..not like before....my previous supervisor will ask where am i eventhough he is just wake up from sleep..what the fuck is that?don't ask me...ask him.

MAYBE you think 8 a.m to 5 pm is long period of working time....but for me it is not...actually that is just merely required us to be there..but our jobs most probably takes maximum 3/5 from
that time frame....

From what i know...this is well-known company, and it kind of moving towards technology success after surivived from great lost (based on wikipidia).It state it start recovering since april 2009...



0 comments: