my life....as what it is...starting now...

on Thursday, September 24, 2009

the only thing valid in my head now is anything related money.....i just dont want care what's else.....because my target is to have free life...no stress and flexible ....and gain money every second..


I just joined scorea program and i have got profit and it is worth based on my last 2 weeks target.Imagine that if i refused to join this so-called money-making-program last two weeks, i won't have as much as i have now....even time frame is just 2 weeks...so this is a perfect time for me to write down each and everything that I do whilst monetizing this so-called perfect life dream. I figured I better get my butt down to work otherwise I am never going to retire by the time I hit 23! {I’m 21 now ,schedule state i will get my degree at the end my my 22..}

i'm kind of person who don't like to be order around...and kind of person who always think i'm better than everyone else....even i'm not (hahaha)....so this internship periods really show me how working life is really it is....the inconvenient truth that i learned is..you will never have good life as long as you are working for someone else....dream to be rich by getting job using your degree? your dream will still stay as a dream like forever..as long as working as continue working as "servant" !

if you wish to contact me..i'm available at 013-4372508..you also can curse me using that number too...

i'm open minded..